NEW! Now you can battle other Pokémon GO trainers online! Try the GO Battle League today.
Join Trainers across the globe who are discovering Pokémon as they explore the world around them. Pokémon GO is the global gaming sensation that has been downloaded over 1 billion times and named “Best Mobile Game” by the Game Developers Choice Awards and “Best App of the Year” by TechCrunch.
UNCOVER THE WORLD OF POKÉMON: Explore and discover Pokémon wherever you are!
CATCH more Pokémon to complete your Pokédex!
JOURNEY alongside your Buddy Pokémon to help make your Pokémon stronger and earn rewards!
COMPETE in epic Gym battles and…
TEAM UP with other Trainers to catch powerful Pokémon during Raid Battles!
It’s time to get moving—your real-life adventures await! Let’s GO!
With the player’s permission, Adventure Sync uses the Health app to enable the player to earn walking distance when the app is closed.
– This app is free-to-play and offers in-game purchases. It is optimized for smartphones, not tablets.
– It is recommended to play while connected to a network in order to obtain accurate location information.
– Compatibility is not guaranteed for devices without GPS capabilities or devices that are connected only to Wi-Fi networks.
– Compatibility information may be changed at any time.
– Information current as of July 11, 2019.
– Compatible with iPhone® 5s / SE / 6 / 6s / 6 Plus / 6s Plus / 7 / 7 Plus / 8 / 8 Plus / X devices with iOS Version 9 or later installed.
– Not compatible with 5th generation iPod Touch devices or iPhone 5c or earlier iPhone devices.
– Please visit PokemonGO.com for additional compatibility information.
– Compatibility is not guaranteed for all devices.
– Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically reduce battery life.
Dec 21, 2020
Trainers! Are you ready to GO Beyond?
– You can now GO Beyond level 40! Do you have what it takes?
– Chespin, Fennekin, Froakie, and more Pokémon originally discovered in the Kalos region are now appearing in the wild! Have you caught one yet?
– Leveling up is now more fun than ever. Enjoy a double Catch XP bonus through the end of December! If you get to level 40 before 2021, the Legacy 40 medal will be yours.
– Improvements to the Egg inventory, AR Mapping tasks, and Pokémon HOME connectivity.
A phenomenon from the start, Pokémon GO hasn’t stopped evolving. Since launch, the best-in-class location-based AR game has expanded with countless improvements. Hatch eggs while the game runs in the background. Battle other trainers with your favorite creatures. Join memorable community day events. With a steady stream of awesome updates and hundreds of iconic creatures to catch, Niantic’s groundbreaking hit just keeps getting better.
It’s good but needs some improvement
First, I’d like to say that it’s a pretty good game but it has its flaws. I think that one major issue is running out of pokeballs which is super annoying. When you give your Pokémon to the professor you should get back the pokeball you used to catch it with. Say you catch like your fourth Bellsprout and you just give it to the professor for some Bellsprout candies. Well that kind of stinks for you because you don’t get that pokeball and it all seems like a waste. Second, coins should be more available in-game. Say you are low in pokeballs and you’d like some more but of course you need money for coins and coins for pokeballs. I know it’s a free game and Pokémon GO makes most of its money off of in app purchases but it’s a pretty popular game so maybe charge money for the game itself or money for cosmetics on your character. Another thing is there are so little chances to battle your Pokémon. You can really do trainer battles and that’s it. I mean you can do gym battles and battle friends but what happened to being able to battle wild Pokémon till there weak so you can catch them. You should add a feature where you can battle other trainer based on their skill set and Pokémon compared to your own. I’m just saying there are a few blockades in the way of this game becoming more fun and just overall better. This game is decent otherwise. Maybe try and make some of these improvements and maybe more add-ons to the game.
I love this game! But there is ONE problem.
This is one of my favorite games ever. But there is a huge difference between the girl avatars and the boy avatars. I tried to overlook it, but it’s kind of ruining my fun. Honestly, it kind of hurts my heart. A lot of games make the hairstyles and clothes different depending on gender. Long story short, please make it so the clothes are the same whether you’re a boy or a girl. And maybe you could make the hairstyle and body less gendered like you did in Pokémon Magikarp Jump and get rid of choosing genders at all. Or just make the outfits the same for everyone. Like, maybe everyone could have the option of the male or the female clothes without having to change their characters gender. Also, I’ve noticed that you can only change your name a certain amount of times. This is disappointing because maybe someone changed their in game name a bunch because they couldn’t decide what sounded better. But then they changed their name in real life because their gender changed or something like that. Then they wouldn’t be able to change their name again. I think you should make it so you can change your name as many times as you want but you have to wait 30 days between name changes so people don’t just change their name willy nilly. Well, thank you for reading my review. I truly hope you’ll consider my suggestion.
-Pokémon Trainer Alex
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
Seller Niantic, Inc.
Size 330.5 MB
Age Rating 9+
Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
Location This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
Copyright © 2016-2018 Niantic, Inc. © 2016-2018 Pokémon. © 1995-2018 Nintendo/Creatures Inc./GAME FREAK inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Monster Legends: Collect all
The Battle Cats
Merge TD: Idle Tower Defense
Trump’s Empire: idle game